Information on processing of personal data
Information relating to the processing of personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / ES (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation")
1. The identity and contact details of the administrator - ZPROGO team s.r.o., company ID 27832775, registered office at Karlovo náměstí 290/16, Nové Město, 120 00 Praha 2, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 232989, is the processor of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator"). Contact details of Administrator - contact person: Petr Urbánek, phone: +420 608 222 626, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, delivery address Karlovo náměstí 290/16, Nové Město, 120 00 Praha 2 (hereinafter "Administrator").
2. The Data Protection Officer has not been appointed by the Administrator.
3. The administrator may process personal data necessary for the proper performance of his / her business.
4. Personal information is information about an identified or identifiable natural person on the basis of which a person can be directly or indirectly identified (in particular name, surname, place of residence, date of birth, contact address, telephone number, email, IP address, social network identifiers and communication platforms, bank account number, etc., including their later updates). The subject of the processing, unless the situation so requires, is not sensitive personal data.
5. The purpose of the processing is based on a particular case of processing, in general it is mainly processing the offer of services, information on services, preparation and implementation of the contract. The data subject registers on the Administrator's website (the so-called registration program) to provide its personal data for the purpose of downloading photos without the Administrator logo, downloading graphic layouts, automatic inserting of the initials into online calculations, viewing downloaded photos and graphic layouts. Once registered, the Administrator will decide whether or not a registered customer will have an account active. Message about the activation process of the account will be sent directly to the e-mail. The administrator is entitled to modify personal information in the means of format (eg phone number can be modified from 608 222 626 to +420 608 222 626). Registration can be canceled by the Administrator at any time without giving any reason. The administrator is entitled to use the provided personal data for both business and marketing purposes such as evaluation of the data subject's purchasing behavior.
6. The legal basis for the processing is, in particular, the grounds set out in Article 6 (1) (a) to (c) and (f) of the Regulation unless otherwise specified in a particular case.
7. CS Technologies inc., company ID: 27463249, headquartered in Akademika Heyrovského 1178/6, 500 03 Hradec Králové, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, Section C, file 20540, is a provider of personal data services provider for server, web, cloud and IT services. Other recipients and processors of personal data may be external service providers of accounting, legal or collaborating business partners whose identity will be revealed on request, as well as employees and associates of administrator‘s.
8. Personal data shall not be provided to third parties from non-EU and EEA countries or international organizations, unless necessary in a particular case (in particular, if demanded by a law or an enforceable decision).
9. Personal data will be stored in accordance with applicable law for as long as the Administrator provides services or performs a contract and / or for the time required to perform archiving duties under applicable law; for contract documents, it will generally be at most 10 years after their termination / implementation. An exception may be the retention of personal data for business and marketing purposes that may be retained until the data subject's consent has been withdrawn.
10. The processor will process the personal data by electronic means with the help of and / or without the help of automated procedures, including by profiling in marketing campaigns.
11. Personal data are obtained exclusively from data subjects.
12. In connection with the processing of personal data, data subjects in accordance with the Regulation have the following rights in particular:
I. access to personal data, incl. requesting a confirmation that the personal data concerning them are or are not being processed and, if so, for what purposes, to what extent, to whom they are made available, the scheduled storage period, the existence of the right to update the data, the deletion, the limitation of processing or the right to object against the processing, the source of personal data, and whether it occurs based on the processing of personal data for automated decision making, including profiling if necessary. This is related to the right to obtain a copy of the processed personal data, its first provision is free of charge, the Administrator may request reasonable reimbursement of administrative costs for further provision;
II. for correcting and completing personal data, where the Administrator corrects or adds inaccurate / missing personal data without undue delay;
III. the deletion of personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, especially if it is no longer necessary for the purpose being processed or the consent is withdrawn;
IV. limiting the processing of personal data under Article 18 of the Regulation until the disputed questions about the processing of personal data have been resolved;
V. right to know about movement of his/her personal data in accordance with Article 20 of the Regulation, in particular, the right to obtain his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and, if technically feasible, the right for the Administrator to transmit the data to another administrator;
VI. automated individual decision-making - the right not to be the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing including profiling if this is not necessary for the performance of the contract;
VII. to withdraw the consent given to the processing of personal data if the legal basis of the processing was the reason under Article 6 (1) a) Regulation. Revocation of consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to his / her removal.
The rights described above may be applied to the Administrator by writing a registered letter to the administrator or by e-mail sent to the above address.
In addition, the Regulation allows a complaint to be made in connection with the processing of personal data at the Office for Personal Data Protection. More information and contact details are available at https://www.uoou.cz/en/
In addition, the data subject has the right at any time to object free of charge to the processing of personal data. Upon written request, the Administrator shall not process personal data unless he / she demonstrates serious legitimate processing grounds that outweigh the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject. Objection may be made at any time against processing for the purpose of direct marketing.
The non-disclosure may result in the non-conclusion of the contract. If the Administrator uses personal data for purposes other than those specified herein, he will provide information about this other purpose of use and other legal informations that have been established.